Allow 1 hour. Cost $80 (face only)
What is a Dermatherapy Treatment?
This advanced skin care system includes a high frequency and microcurrent infusion unit, designed to maximise effectiveness of treatment by regulating penetration of active ingredients of Bio - Pacific skin care product, selected to treat a wide range of skin conditions.
Apart from enhancing the penetration of the products, the benefits of this treatment can be enormous such as:
- Stimulating the fibroblast cells to regenerate the skin’s own connective tissues - the collagen and elastine fibers.
- Increasing blood microcirculation on the cellular level.
- Enhancing delivery of nutrients to each skin cell by reaching the deepest possible layer of dermis- the fatty layer.
- Supporting the elimination of toxic deposits.
- Improving lymphatic drainage.
- Reducing the appearance of enlarged pores and blackheads.
How many treatments are required to achieve the desired result?
A planned course of Dermatherapy Treatments is a recommended method for improving serious skin problems.
Severe acne and acne scars, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis, capillaries and rosacea, as well as pigmented, dehydrated and aged skin, all show remarkable and real improvements, sustained over time. In general all skin conditions will benefit from regular Dermatherapy Treatments.
Depending on the appraisal of your condition and skin type a typical program would consist of one Dermatherapy Treatment a week for the first four weeks, followed by once-monthly.
“The good health of your skin & body is not a luxury”.